Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My First Blog

Hip Hip Hooooooooooorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Hehe , finally i found time to blogg!!!!!!!!!!!!.I still cant beleive it!!.Wow.
hav been thinkin of doin 4 a long long time.I still rember whem i came 2 blogspot some long time bak(i think wen i read bout launch of blogspot in one of the forums) and creating my id. But unfortunateley hehe i forgot the pass to my id(Thankfully i rembr it). Clicked on Forgot password and it says "Your password has found itz way to your mailboxx" .Woww ,went to y gmail but no password.The i tght mite be in yahoooo. went there beggin 4 password. no go. went to my rediff and hotmail(All dusty). :( still no go. So i realized tat i had given a very flashy email add i created at mail.com( But by his grace,i don rembr even the username) very sad isntit. So i consider this as my first blog after my last blog at my first's next blog..

takin a break...
sayanoraaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vineet Gupta said...

welcome to this world of blogging. being here for sometime...it feels that i dont belong to here.
i wish that u'll find meaning of life.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Leonardo Mc Vinci said...

Thanks vineet for being the first guest to my blog home. I am thinking of leaving everything apart so that i can spend more time on my ambition(MOL(Meaning of Life)).Need ur support and suggestions do participate in "What is real" at "Philosophy" community at http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=4094&tid=2468738304739831749&na=4
till then
sayanora.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home